Case Study: Health Sector MPS
Sírio-Libanês Hospital (HSL) serves more than 120,000 patients annually. HSL is capable of treating many more patients and wants to grow the number of beds available from 429 to 710 by 2016 with the opening of two new wings in the hospital.
To be able to reach this objective, there is a need to revise the workflow system of the hospital, which has become costly and a burden on Human Resources.
SOLUTION HSL signed an agreement for Managed Print Services using Xerox’s world standard machines. The service includes management of all printing devices that will be handling 2.5 million pages per month produced by users in all Hospital facilities, including the new wings.
• Proactive management of the entire workflow through the GDC
• Introduction of solid ink MFPs, Xerox® ColorQube® 8900, has decreased energy consumption and reduced waste associated with printing
• Xerox® ConnectKey®-enabled MFPs streamlined how HSL’s employees communicate, process and share important patient information in the most secure way
• Easy monitoring and control over the entire print system with reports provided by the new accounting and print control solution
• IT staff are now able to focus on their core business and can react quickly when a device needs servicing to avoid down times.
Download the free E-book to find out how IT Leaders are tackling their workplace efficiency issues.